- Live stream of tweets about the Muslim Brotherhood, #Morsi and #Egypt http://t.co/yOEoUdZI
- RT @AlArabiya_Eng Profile of Mohammed #Morsi #Egypt new president http://t.co/jyAlG1s3 #EgyPresElex #AlArabiya
- RT @nancyayoussef #Tahrir Crowds are going crazy. Daytime fireworks
- MT @marisaurgo After 80 years. They've won the war. We'll see how things change after this. The world just got a little more interesting
- RT @BBCAfrica #Egypt #039;s electoral commission has declared Mohammed #Mursi of the Muslim Brotherhood the winner of the presidential election.
- Egypt could soon be an Islamic democracy http://t.co/wx5vzTRT
- Syria forms new government; key posts unchanged http://t.co/N2MPlaUz
- The full list of ThreatStreams – http://t.co/F3MpVMu2
- Hamas threatens to escalate attacks on Israel http://t.co/aiEqCBP5
- Palestinians killed as Israel, militants trade fire http://t.co/7FCO4XL0
- Streaming tweets on tropical storm #Debby – http://t.co/1QhBe2VO
- Live Streaming #Defcon 20 Hacking Conference Tweets – http://t.co/WE9F9vw8
- The Blogs of War Watchlist is out! http://t.co/py9XBpYW ? Top stories today via @Packetknife
- Streaming #hurricane and tropical storm tweets – http://t.co/1QhBe2VO
- #Yemen says Qaeda-laid mines kill 35 in 10 days http://t.co/7oEacIOI
- Lakeshore resort in Afghanistan shattered by violence http://t.co/6szk4iVR
- US plans more #drone flights over Caribbean http://t.co/5nhDQJP5
- #Navy developing Flexrotor UAV for small ships http://t.co/kyj50EQi
- Iranian general: military strike would be the end of #Israel – Reuters http://t.co/OSsfmLai #Yawn
- Crowd Sourcing Fleet Tactics to Spur Naval Innovation http://t.co/gEQ3qyyD
It is a step forward in the revolution in the eyes of many Egyptians, even those uncomfortable with the Brotherhood, but the path forward remains unclear:
Mr. Morsi now becomes the first Islamist elected to be head of an Arab state. But his victory is an ambiguous milestone in Egypt’s promised transition to democracy after the ouster 16 months ago of President Hosni Mubarak.
After an election that international monitors called credible, the military-led government has recognized an electoral victory by an opponent of military rule over Mr. Shafik, who promised harmony with the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces. But Mr. Morsi’s recognition as president does little to resolve the larger standoff between the generals and the Brotherhood over the balance of power over the institutions of government and the future constitution. Under the generals’ plan, Mr. Morsi, 60, will assume an office stripped of almost all authority under a military-issued interim constitution.
This collection of streams monitors any mention of the Muslim Brotherhood with streams specifically focused on Mohamed Morsi and the Brotherhood’s role in Egypt. You can see the full list of live streams here.
- RT @hoyawolf Yesterday one of my best friends was killed in action in Afghanistan @PVoelke husband, father, friend, & warrior. Rest in Peace
- RT @handrewschwartz Bracing for an Uncertain Future in Syria: http://t.co/OfaLsGyb
- @webradius One of the few they make that I haven't tried. How is it?
- Starting the weekend with a Tramp Stamp Belgian Style #IPA from @clownshoesbeer – Cheers! http://t.co/QQdx1YpO
- RT @marcambinder How security classification nearly killed astronauts. http://t.co/9EJgMkIt
- Big ouch – RT @CustosDivini Video: A S-200 SA-5 Gammon Missile Launch http://t.co/MsOKro2e #Syria #Turkey
- Good writeup – RT @cencio4 Turkish RF-4E Phantom shot down by Syrian Air Defense battery. Known and unknown facts. http://t.co/4PVTUOlE
- RT @intelwire Al Ahram via CNN: Shafik to be named Egyptian president http://t.co/QqmulNMP
- RT @barbarastarrcnn 3 Russian warship file paperwork to transit into Med next week maybe on their way to #Syria
- .@barbarastarrcnn @NATO @FriendsOfSyria @FP_Magazine Details and intentions still unknown – cautious responses on all sides encouraging.
- .@barbarastarrcnn @NATO @FriendsOfSyria @FP_Magazine This increases tension and complexity but I don't see a fundamental shift due to this.
- Commodore Ben Bekkering, commander of the NATO Counter Piracy Task Force 508 is tweeting at @oceanshield
- RT @barbarastarrcnn US officials: #Syria military defections accelerating but regime far from cracking @DamascusSYR
- RT @PacketknifeToo How Anonymous Picks Targets, Launches Attacks, and Takes Powerful Organizations Down http://t.co/Il8TNesq
- The Blogs of War Watchlist is out! http://t.co/py9XBpYW ? Top stories today via @LauraWalkerKC @AhMukhtar