- RT @SyrRevo ???? ??? ?????? .. ????? ?? ???? http://qik.com/mubasher-hama Live from Hama #Syria #Hama 31 Jul 2011 @ 07:01
- RT @AlArabiya_Eng death toll rose to at least 24 today from Syrian tank assault on Hama to end protests against President Bashar al-Assad 31 Jul 2011 @ 06:34
- RT @E7sane #Syria A live stream from #Hama NOW on #Alarabiyah Channel 31 Jul 2011 @ 06:29
- @Tactical_Intel not going unfortunately…but tracking from afar. 31 Jul 2011 @ 06:21
- MT @InsiderThreats Some protective measures to consider during your upcoming trip to #BH #DC19 #BSidesLV http://j.mp/qtk9qZ 31 Jul 2011 @ 06:19
- RT @Monajed 'Syrian forces kill at least 17 in tank assault on Hama' – Jerusalem Post #Syria #fb http://t.co/kfVJ6QN 31 Jul 2011 @ 06:14
- MT @RevolutionSyria Heavy gun fire in #Hama that left the camera man shot. http://fb.me/1dDQ2H4tW 31 Jul 2011 @ 06:13
- RT @Monajed Resident: Tanks raid Syrian city of Hama; doctors say 5 dead – CNN #Syria #fb http://t.co/RPGSDup 31 Jul 2011 @ 06:11
- RT @blakehounshell Another video from Hama. I think the smoke is from burning tires http://t.co/h3WTav7 31 Jul 2011 @ 06:11
- RT @blakehounshell Another video claiming to show defected soldiers in Hama; man kisses soldier http://t.co/ADw8PuB 31 Jul 2011 @ 06:11
- MT @Rory_Medcalf …great profile of the unique Fred Smith, singer, poet, diplomat and more http://bit.ly/nW2vOi 31 Jul 2011 @ 06:09
- RT @smallwars Defense.gov News Article: Secretary Tells Defense Workers to Plan Normal Work Week: http://t.co/RlDy55b 31 Jul 2011 @ 06:07
- RT @kursed Varyag deck painted and cleaned up. This looks all set to sail. @galrahn @blogsofwar #China #PLAN http://twitpic.com/5ylux7 31 Jul 2011 @ 04:07
- RT @DIYDrones WiFi Xbees announced!: This is cool! Now to think about what we might do with it. http://bit.ly/oA0pN9 31 Jul 2011 @ 04:05
- RT @chrisalbon Ruh roh. RT @ChinaGeeks: nuclear submarine in dalian leaking radiation sez Boxun post http://j.mp/q21esS via @InBeijingSe 31 Jul 2011 @ 03:55
- So, anyone doing #BSidesLV #BlackHat #Defcon 31 Jul 2011 @ 03:38
- RT @DaveedGR Andrea Elliott in the NYT: "Behind an Anti-Shariah Push" http://nyti.ms/o6gspa 31 Jul 2011 @ 03:34
- RT @krypt3ia Norway suspect's manifesto reveals delusion http://t.co/Uym6j15 #Oslo #breivik 31 Jul 2011 @ 03:34
- RT @Galrahn Varyag looks to be preparing for sea trials next week based on today's pictures. 31 Jul 2011 @ 03:33
- RT @switch_d 150 Egyptian #Mujahideen storm el-Arish in Sinai Peninsula http://t.co/pfAt1Au #qaeda #jihad 31 Jul 2011 @ 03:33
- RT @krypt3ia Of PLC Controllers and Obvious Statements http://t.co/spkRQqB #PLC #SCADA #captain_obvious 31 Jul 2011 @ 00:58
- RT @lisang Many tweets from Tel Aviv report that riot / border police are now arresting protestors. 30 Jul 2011 @ 23:39
- RT @DaveedGR Jihadist with same name as Zawahiri's deputy reported killed http://bit.ly/qsS2Q8 30 Jul 2011 @ 23:39
- The CyberWar Daily is out! http://bit.ly/hc9YsQ ? Top stories today via @myrcurial @securitytwits @fortalicellc 30 Jul 2011 @ 17:17
- RT @DaveedGR My new Threat Matrix entry: "Al Qaeda, the Internet, and the Arab spring" http://bit.ly/q97RFA 30 Jul 2011 @ 17:08
- The Blogs of War Watchlist is out! http://bit.ly/eGUcId ? Top stories today via @acapaccio 30 Jul 2011 @ 16:45
- RT @vihargg How much Europe does the UK want? http://ow.ly/5QZLY #UK #EU 30 Jul 2011 @ 15:39
- RT @3l33tf33t funny how the internet has slowed human evolution. we are now more barbaric and hateful than ever thanks to this idiot box. 30 Jul 2011 @ 15:38
- RT @krypt3ia #china #APT Thousand Grains of Sand http://is.gd/tJftT1 For anyone who doubts… #cyberwar 30 Jul 2011 @ 15:38
- View makes me want to go #climb – RT @kursed IL-76 taking off from Skardu airbase. #Pakistan http://bit.ly/oaDhFo via @shahidsaeed 30 Jul 2011 @ 15:37
- RT @DaveedGR "In times of crisis, mentally ill leaders can see what others don't." http://on.wsj.com/qxHjl9 30 Jul 2011 @ 15:34
- RT @drjjoyner New at OTB: The Debt Ceiling and the Imperial Presidency http://otb.nu/pkzNBP 30 Jul 2011 @ 15:32
- RT @EliLake Russia's deputy foreign minister denounces me. http://bit.ly/qXXDH2 I gotta say it was a good day. #icecube 30 Jul 2011 @ 15:28
- @StephanieCarvin @DaveedGR Agree – additional lists on the way. Impossible to capture all the excellent sources in one pass. 30 Jul 2011 @ 15:25
- Updated – The Biggest Blogs of War #FollowFriday Evah! http://bit.ly/qceoxc 30 Jul 2011 @ 02:52
- RT @TerrorResearch Soldier Accused Of Fort Hood Plot Defiant At Hearing tiny.ly/bTbb #Abdo 29 Jul 2011 @ 21:46
- RT @justinjdc here we go… on @cspan now, vote on Boehner plan momentarily. 29 Jul 2011 @ 21:41
- RT @smallwars Guardian: Qassem Suleimani – The Iranian General 'Secretly Running' Iraq – gu.com/p/3vq33/tw via @guardian 29 Jul 2011 @ 20:49
- RT @DIYDrones Festo SmartBird flies at TED conference: http://t.co/wFgKtlT 29 Jul 2011 @ 19:54
- @drunkenpredator Sort of a job requirement isn't it? @WThomasWebb 29 Jul 2011 @ 19:43
- Hackers' Flying Drone Now Eavesdrops On GSM Phones: http://t.co/U0sdGDa 29 Jul 2011 @ 19:21
- A quick #FF for my friend @alan_arnette who is heading to #Russia to climb Elbrus to support @alzheimer's research – http://t.co/3mGxrxU 29 Jul 2011 @ 19:04
- I've added folks to the #FollowFriday post – Impossible to get these things perfect or complete at the first pass! – http://bit.ly/qceoxc 29 Jul 2011 @ 18:58
- The CyberWar Daily is out! http://bit.ly/hc9YsQ 29 Jul 2011 @ 17:18
- The Blogs of War Watchlist is out! http://bit.ly/eGUcId ? Top stories today via @lou_reuters @cnnvalencia @davidkenner 29 Jul 2011 @ 16:45
- RT @WThomasWebb Wow. Entire Turkish Armed Forces top-brass + Chief of General Staff resigned. This is… massive. 29 Jul 2011 @ 15:30
- @HerbCarmen At least you weren't looking for the propeller. @joshuafoust 29 Jul 2011 @ 15:16
- RT @joshuafoust The first F-35C steam catapault launch. Way cool. http://youtu.be/NkNZfu3EdvA 29 Jul 2011 @ 15:11
- Huge #FollowFriday post coming up on the blog soon. 29 Jul 2011 @ 14:14
- Asian-American envoy to Beijing is confirmed – The #China Post http://bit.ly/opP7bL 29 Jul 2011 @ 12:17
- Here’s How U.S. Spies Will Find You Through Your Pics http://bit.ly/pRrMuO #usintel 29 Jul 2011 @ 12:15
- 2 US hikers face Iranian court date on spy charges http://bit.ly/nB410P #Iran 29 Jul 2011 @ 12:14
- RT @TerrorResearch Dark Rumblings – By Ty McCormick #ForeignPolicy http://t.co/1XctoMo #Africa 29 Jul 2011 @ 04:38
- RT @W7VOA US$ dollar hits fresh 4-month low in Tokyo at ¥77.50. #forex 29 Jul 2011 @ 03:16
- US in 'denial' over #China #039;s Pacific strategy – Asia Times http://bit.ly/pObPht 29 Jul 2011 @ 03:14
- 3D printing takes off with unmanned aircraft – THINQ.co.uk http://bit.ly/qR24aw 29 Jul 2011 @ 03:14
- Drones in #Pakistan – The Economist http://bit.ly/qh4wtp 29 Jul 2011 @ 03:13
- EU calls for deeper study of 'lone wolf' terrorism' – Irish Times http://bit.ly/oslcak 29 Jul 2011 @ 03:12
- #NATO regains control of Serb border crossings http://bit.ly/prMNnK 29 Jul 2011 @ 03:12
- Feds Defend Seizure of #WikiLeaks Supporter’s Laptop – Confused by #Linux – http://bit.ly/qQvUQu 29 Jul 2011 @ 03:11
- Friday linkage http://bit.ly/nvu0Zi 29 Jul 2011 @ 03:09
- Meet the @LulzSec Leader Arrested by British Police Today – Gawker http://bit.ly/pMse04 29 Jul 2011 @ 03:07
- Former Intel Chief: Call Off The Drone War (And Maybe the Whole War on Terror) http://bit.ly/qLCrNp 29 Jul 2011 @ 03:06
- Younes death halts "momentum" for #Libya rebels – Aljazeera.net http://bit.ly/nUQTBI 29 Jul 2011 @ 03:05
- #FailRail Crash Proves Debacle for #China #039;s Propaganda Machine: http://bit.ly/ptd5vY 29 Jul 2011 @ 03:04
- Interactive Graphic: Visualizing #Egypt #039;s Diverse Political Parties – The Atlantic http://bit.ly/qVF9zP 29 Jul 2011 @ 03:03
- As Mubarak's trial nears, Egyptians debate the role of #Islam – http://bit.ly/qDtnIE #egypt 29 Jul 2011 @ 03:03
- Reverse-Engineering the Grimmett Reports http://bit.ly/nHX12G 29 Jul 2011 @ 03:02
- RT @tweetsintheME European officials have emergency meeting to discuss CT, right wing threat: http://t.co/2k14Csr 29 Jul 2011 @ 03:01
- RT @intelwire Michael Leiter: Predictions of Al Qaeda collapse lack "accuracy and precision" http://intelwire.net/naBsk6 29 Jul 2011 @ 02:59
- RT @intelwire Investigators did find printout of actual "bomb in the kitchen of your mom" article in Abdo's house. http://nyti.ms/pD2kvN 29 Jul 2011 @ 02:59
- RT @EliLake New York Times confirms GRU Major linked to blast near US embassy in Tiblisi http://nyti.ms/p4HIBq #Georgia #Russia 29 Jul 2011 @ 02:57
- Didn't start well either – RT @lrozen this is not going to end well RT @Reuters: Libyan rebels say their military chief shot dead 28 Jul 2011 @ 21:55
- The CyberWar Daily is out! http://bit.ly/hc9YsQ ? Top stories today via @rsaconference @securityspeak @blueshellsec 28 Jul 2011 @ 17:18
- RT @CNNValencia During an interview with law enforcement #Abdo said he wanted to stage attacks on Army soldiers outside Ft. Hood #CNN 28 Jul 2011 @ 17:01
- The Blogs of War Watchlist is out! http://bit.ly/eGUcId ? Top stories today via @rt_com 28 Jul 2011 @ 16:47
- http://blogsofwar.com/abdo/ – Tracking tweets on Nasser Jason #Abdo #Killeen #FtHood etc. 28 Jul 2011 @ 15:52
- This #Abdo character is not a genius. 28 Jul 2011 @ 15:32
- "Abdo's questions about explosives and how to build them made the gun store employee suspicious." – http://bit.ly/nsF1wb #Abdo #Military 28 Jul 2011 @ 15:32
- Shop in #Abdo case "same store where Maj. Nidal Hasan bought weapons that he allegedly used in the 2009" http://t.co/jto8n10 28 Jul 2011 @ 15:14
- Alert gun shop owner tipped authorities on Nasser #Abdo – http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/28/fort.hood.arrest/ #military 28 Jul 2011 @ 15:08
- freenasserabdo.org – no longer active (created during 2010 events) – private domain registration – #Abdo #Military 28 Jul 2011 @ 14:45
- There is a @FreeNasserAbdo twitter account as well – last update Sept 2010. 28 Jul 2011 @ 14:37
- @jeffemanuel I know it's 2010 – just surfacing what's available. 28 Jul 2011 @ 14:32
- "Free Nasser Abdo" on Facebook – http://on.fb.me/okMVH2 #Abdo #Military 28 Jul 2011 @ 14:31
- Video: Al-Jazeera – An Interview with Nasser #Abdo – http://youtu.be/icFHcB6g464 #Military 28 Jul 2011 @ 14:28
- Video: 2010 CNN interview with US Army PFC #Abdo – http://youtu.be/7BGh_8D2CZk #Military 28 Jul 2011 @ 14:26
- EXCLUSIVE: AWOL Soldier Arrested Over Concerns of Possible Second Attack On Fort Hood – http://t.co/9WQ8DSh 28 Jul 2011 @ 14:20
- RT @DaveedGR Pvt. Nasser Jason Abdo arrested in Killeen. Story developing; authorities seemingly close-lipped at present. #Military 28 Jul 2011 @ 14:19
Here is another highly recommended group pulled from the Blogs of War Watchlist. This is a very diverse set of sources covering intelligence, national security, counterterrorism, international affairs, politics, hacking, and a variety of other related topics. Think you, or someone else, should be included here? Drop me a comment here or on Twitter and I will take a look.
Abuaardvark – Marc Lynch. Blogger at Foreign Policy. Marc is an associate professor of political science and international affairs at George Washington University, where he is the director of the Institute for Middle East Studies. He is also a non-resident senior fellow at the Center for a New American Security.
Abumuqawama – Andrew Exum. Abu Muqawama is a blog dedicated to following issues related to contemporary insurgencies as well as counterinsurgency tactics and strategy. Abu Muqawama aims to be a resource for students, counterinsurgents, academics, and the general public.
Acarvin – Andy Carvin. Senior strategist at NPR. Online community organizer since 1994. Former director of the Digital Divide Network. Writer. Photographer. Dad.
Acorn – Nitin Pai. Editor of Pragati – The Indian National Interest Review & Fellow at The Takshashila Institution.
AdamWeinstein – Mother Jones editor, blogger, and former contestant on SURVIVOR: BAGHDAD.
AlexHortonVA – Sergeant Major, Army of Dude (Ret.), Iraq Veteran and blogger for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
AllThingsHLS – Opinion and commentary on homeland security from a CT/INTEL perspective. Just an old sheepdog, protecting the flock, ensuring bad things happen to bad people.
Allthingsct – Leah Farrall. A girl with a few things to say on terrorism and counterterrorism. Australian. Ex counter terrorism analyst; (re)turned academic type w/ background in IR.
Attackerman – Spencer Ackerman. Reporter for Wired’s Danger Room blog.
Azelin – Aaron Y. Zelin. Research Associate, Department of Politics, Brandeis University. Studying Arabic at Middlebury. Specialist in jihadi intellectual thought and online activities.
BaghdadBrian – Brian Conley. Curating crises so you don’t have to. Opening space for those overlooked internationally. http://alive.in/libya #Libya #Egypt #Iraq #Bahrain #Afghanistan.
Bill_Romanos – Science, technology, space, intelligence, philosophy, writing, book collecting and reading, etc. Attorney.
Caidid – MA in IR. Devourer of foreign policy, security, and Middle East studies. Writer. Volunteer. Artist. Boston sports fan. Yank Arsenal supporter. Grammar nerd.
CamillaFuhr – Freelance journalist/ photographer covering conflicts, war & military around the globe. Sometimes tweet in foreign languages about stuff/sports/news/weird.
CarvajalF – PhD in Arab-Islamic Studies Yemen NGO consultant-Yemen.
Cencio4 – David Cenciotti. Freelance Aviation Journalist, Writer, Expert, Geek • Among world’s most influential military aviation bloggers • INFOSEC Opinion Leader. Based in Rome, Italy.
CorentinBr – Research Fellow, Defense research unit / French institute of international relations.
Cyberwar_geek – IT professional by accident, geek by nature. Grad Student in IA and military buff/asymmetrical warfare hobbyist. Christ Follower.
Dangerroom – Wired Magazine’s national security blog.
DefenseTech – Defense Tech covers national security and global eruptions impacting military policy.
Dailyexception – National Security thoughts from New York defense investor Manish Thakur. Democrat. Patriot. Currently writing a book ‘How China Won The War on Terror’.
DaveedGR – Director, FDD’s Center for the Study of Terrorist Radicalization. Brilliant guy. Funny too.
Doctrine_Man – Comic. Who is the Doctrine Man? Caped man of mystery, mild-mannered Army officer gone cynical, or just another ham with mediocre PowerPoint skills? He could be lurking in a cubicle near you, pondering your comments, and preparing to strike with hard-hitting humor at the heart of hilarity!
DoDSpokesman – Col. Dave Lapan. U.S. Marine colonel. DoD Spokesman. Penn State grad. Wash Caps fan. Official account for U.S. Department of Defense.
Don_Reuters – Don Pessin. Reuters TV news producer based out of Washington, D.C..
Drjjoyner – Dr. James Joyner. Managing Editor of Atlantic Council. Blogger at outsidethebeltway.com. Former Army officer and college professor.
EliLake – National security reporter for the Washington Times.
EricMartin24 – Senior Editor of The Progressive Realist; Practicing Attorney; I’m into the whole brevity thing.
Evanchill – Al Jazeera English online producer, Chicago Bears enthusiast, Radiohead listener.
Fahadfaruqui – Journalist. Educator. A romantic and a dreamer who’s always venturing out to seek knowledge. Alumni Columbia University.
Fieldproducer – Neal Mann. Freelance Journalist & social media junkie working for Sky News. Breaking news on Twitter since 2009.
FMCNL – Frequency Monitor Centre the Netherlands | Radiocommunications Guru | Mil Aviation | Spy Technics | Radioscanner 3.0 | Icom fan | OSINT | SIGINT | Global ears.
FrostinaDC – Defense/National Security Analyst, Bleeding Heart Patriot, Human Rights Advocate, Traveler, & SCUBA Diver. Independent, Multifarious & Capricious.
G8tekeeper – Protective Security Practitioner ~ Cultivator of Risk Mitigating Strategies.
Geraldanthro – Internet Anthropologist Think Tank,Tactical Internet Sys analyst.Paradigm Intel,BSU’s,SCE’s.Cyber warrior,engage terrorist hackers,Competitive & Actionable intel.
Galrahn – Technologist, Entrepreneur, and Government IT Consultant with specialization in large public and private tech project strategy development and implementation. Great insight into Naval affairs.
HerbCarmen – Sailor. Georgetown EMBA student.
Husainhaqqani – Husain Haqqani. Pakistan’s Ambassador to the United States of America
Itsme_leclerc – from a military family with records from WWI. Trying to contribute to the defense infosphere. French spoken here too.
Jeffemanuel – Archaeologist, Combat Journalist, Columnist, SOF Veteran, and Scholar; Contributor to RedState.com.
JimmySky – James Skylar Gerrond. Military Technology Assessment, Info Nerd, Foreign Policy, Counter Insurgency, Law Enforcement and novice Social Engineer.
Jon_jeckell – Jonathan Jeckell. US Army officer with a background in physics, energy, military logistics, planning, operational design, & complex adaptive systems
JustinDC – Justin Johnson. Defense policy dork with some conservative politics thrown in.
krypt3ia – Hacking and national security. Highly recommended (if he’ll let you follow).
LeoShane – Capitol Hill, White House and Veterans Affairs reporter for Stars and Stripes. Philly sports fan trapped in DC.
LongWarJournal – The Long War Journal is dedicated to providing original and accurate reporting and analysis of the Long War (also known as the Global War on Terror).
Lrozen – Laura Rozen. Senior foreign policy reporter for Yahoo News.
Markknoller – CBS News White House Correspondent, Radio.
Max_Fisher – Max Fisher writes primarily about foreign affairs and national security. He previously produced the Atlantic’s Food Channel and has written for The New Republic and Conde Nast Traveler. Follow him on Twitter.
MaxVenator – No idea who he(?) is but a good read.
MelissaTweets – Frazzled mom, alternative health doc, conservative libertarian blogger, columnist, podcaster, radio host, iPhone & Mac lover, fantasy reading geek, #TCOT.
Ndubaz – Nicholas Dubaz. US Army Civil Affairs Officer. From New Orleans. Afghanistan vet. Interests: Conflict, development/aid, languages, classical music & travel.
PJCrowley – Omar Bradley Chair of Strategic Leadership, Dickinson College, Penn State School of Law and School of International Affairs, and Army War College, Carlisle, PA.
PNSR – Rethinking how national security works/ partnering for institutional innovation/ revitalizing American governance/ transpartisan.
Pressfreedom – Committee to Protect Journalists
Rei_Tang – Research Analyst and Communications @PNSR. Grand strategy, organizational design, interdisciplinary, other interests, not serious | Views don’t represent PNSR.
Rejectionking – S. Kashefipour. I’m an academic who studies Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, and Afghanistan. Biz is booming.
RobDuBois – Retired US Navy SEAL with life in 30+ nations. Author of forthcoming book and blog on balanced peacemaking: http://PowerfulPeace.net.
Robertcaruso – I stay in my lane and spend an inordinate amount of time imploring others not to stray from theirs.
RogueAdventurer – Corporate liaison specialist for the private security and defence industries. Freelance consultant and co-editor at Security Scholar.
Samlagrone – Sam LaGrone. US Maritime Reporter for Jane’s Defence Weekly and Jane’s Navy International.
SarahJSchles – Researching religious freedom, persecution of religious minorities, pluralism, religious extremism. Coffee & sports lover.
Shean702 – Air Force veteran, life long student. Have had the rare opportunity to be at unusual places with unusual people. Foreign Policy/Military Affairs/Technology nerd.
SlaughterAM – Anne-Marie Slaughter. Professor of Public and International Affairs, Princeton University. Director of Policy Planning, U.S. Department of State 2009-2011. Foreign policy curator.
Smallwars – Small wars community of interest. Tweets are re-posts from the Journal & SWJ Blog, new threads from the Small Wars Council discussion board, and news items.
Steven_metz – National security/defense analyst, author of Iraq and the Evolution of American Strategy. Appalachian by character: blunt to a fault.
StripesBaron – Kevin Baron. Washington bureau reporter for Stars and Stripes, covering the Pentagon, national security and foreign affairs and stuff.
SultanAlQassemi – Sultan Al Qassemi. Sultan Sooud Al Qassemi is a columnist for The National & Emarat Alyoum & founder of the @BarjeelArt Foundation. Tweets about the Arabian Gulf and blogs at Felix Arabia.
Switch_d – National security topics with a focus on hacking..
Tacticalblur – CEO Advanced Protection Services, LLC. Specializing in Armed Protection Officers, Husband, Father, Grandfather, Brother, Friend, Sheepdog, Patriot, Cigar Smoker.
TerrorResearch – Terrorism researcher (PhD in policy) focused on international relations, defense policy, homeland security and a bit of international law.
Texasinafrica – Laura Seay. Assistant political science professor at Morehouse College. I study community responses to state fragility & conflict in central Africa.
Th3j35t3r – Hacktivist for good. Obstructing the lines of communication for terrorists, sympathizers, fixers, facilitators, oppressive regimes and other general bad guys.
Vihargg – Vihar Georgiev. European affairs, geopolitics, law. Links and retweets are not endorsements.
W7VOA – Voice of America (VOA) Bureau Chief/Correspondent mainly covering NE Asia (Korean peninsula & Japan).
WhiteCanvasGrp – Creativity Unrestricted = innovation + technical acumen + academic scholarship.
WThomasWebb – MA in Intl Security at Univ. of St. Andrews. Interested in seapower, geostrategy, and great power politics.
Will_mccants – Johns Hopkins faculty, CNA analyst, former State CT advisor. Writes at www.jihadica.com about Islamiyya wa Jihadiyya.
Zachprague – Comms for @RFERL – editor @GandharaRFE – associate editor @EditorsCI – fmr. contributor @TheBrowser – these are my views, unless they’re yours.
- RT @NHC_Atlantic Tropical Storm #Don advisory 2 issued. http://go.usa.gov/W3H 28 Jul 2011 @ 02:55
- http://blogsofwar.com/weather/ – Tracking tweets for #Tropcial #Storm #Don also #Weather #Hurricane #NWS and #NHC 27 Jul 2011 @ 22:21
- Tropical Storm Don forms in the Gulf of Mexico http://t.co/yisBo43 via @wunderground 27 Jul 2011 @ 21:58
- 90L isn't much to look at now but storms can blow up fast in the Gulf this time of year and conditions look very favorable. 27 Jul 2011 @ 19:53
- Keeping one eye on the Gulf of Mexico – http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/gtwo_atl.shtml #weather #hurricane 27 Jul 2011 @ 19:48
- RT @krypt3ia Topiary popped in shetlands t.co/di1uadD 27 Jul 2011 @ 18:13
- The CyberWar Daily is out! http://bit.ly/hc9YsQ ? Top stories today via @blackthorne 27 Jul 2011 @ 17:23
- The Blogs of War Watchlist is out! http://bit.ly/eGUcId ? Top stories today via @billroggio @leoshane @jeffemanuel @laurenist 27 Jul 2011 @ 16:45
- RT @intelwire King committee report on Shabab, 40+ Americans, at least 15 killed,, at least 3 suicide bombers http://1.usa.gov/rkjKA7 27 Jul 2011 @ 15:24